As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
If you thrive in a varied, busy Service Desk environment and have prior experience of providing best-in-class IT support at a global business, ensuring the integrity of the department then we want to hear from you! We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join the BeyondTrust team here in Singapore! As a vital part of our business, the IT team are responsible for maintaining, administering and developing the IT infrastructure to ensure that BeyondTrust has a secure enterprise class network, whilst maintaining our position as a world leader.
You will report to our Service Desk Manager, who will support and guide you along a clear progression path to develop your career at a growing global organisation.
What will I be doing?
- Communicating and conveying ideas, and offering IT solutions to colleagues at all levels
- Providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to non-technical users and explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to all aspects of the services provided
- Ability to install, monitor, maintain and support all hardware, software within the business
- Troubleshoot all IT incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements
- Take ownership of a variety of IT incidents and explore new and alternative resolutions where appropriate, looking for opportunities to improve efficiency and the end user experience
- Where necessary, liaise with 3rd party vendors for maintenance and support
- Protect organisation's value by keeping information confidential
What skills should I have?
Nice to have skills:
- Experience of working with endpoint security technology
- MCP or MCSE qualifications
- ITIL Foundation certificate or above
Our Singapore office is based at Great World City and offers a dynamic and collaborative workspace for our employees. What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Part of our package comprises of Cigna healthcare and this position is eligible for a company related annual bonus.
Search #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to delve into our company culture!
A note on Covid-19:
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
* Regrettably we cannot consider any candidates who require an Employment Pass for this vacancy.