As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Enablement Programme Manager to join our team in Manchester. You will take ownership of coordinating and delivering best practise training to our new sales hires. Ensuring they are effectively onboarded into the sales organisation and receive the ongoing learning they require to be successful!
What will I be doing?
- Perform detailed business needs assessments in coordination with the Sales Leadership to uncover gaps and roadblocks to sales coaching.
- Translate business needs into a field enablement plan for the broader group as well as customize the plan for specific needs.
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional sales enablement coaching programs in conjunction with Sales Leadership and HR.
- Plan and participate in but not limited to new hire training and on-boarding, weekly sales training, sales skills and tools training.
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year.
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously improving knowledge across sales teams and their learning needs.
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments.
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.
What skills do I need?
- 5 + years of sales training, coaching, and enablement experience or prior sales or business consulting experience with some training experience
- Proven experience of designing training and enablement programmes
- Strong organisational skills as well as ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles
- Strong set of interpersonal skills, effective relationship builder with the teams they enable.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
Nice to have skills?
- Knowledge of learning management tools such as Highspot, Brainshark, Camtasia, etc.
- Business related university degree or similar
- Computer software industry experience is preferred.
What about the Perks?
Our Manchester office makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard! What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Fight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
Search @BeyondTrust and #BeyondTrustLife on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to find out more about our company culture!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.