BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
- The Inventory Manager is responsible for managing day-to-day interactions with BeyondTrust’s hardware and software licensing systems and vendors. To be successful in this role, you’ll need a strong background in forecasting and vendor management as well as problem solving with Fulfillment and other teams on areas of process improvement.
What you will do:
- Oversee hardware and software vendor management including the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of processes and procedures
- Leverage SFDC reporting to accurately forecast hardware and virtual appliance demand
- Assist with management of Microsoft CLA renewals and updates
- Review hardware/software swap requests and approve or escalate as needed
- Work with the BeyondTrust Accounting and Support teams to manage hardware and license inventory
- Act as lead administrator of BeyondTrust’s Microsoft VLSC portal
- Manage the relationship with BeyondTrust's Microsoft distributors and purchase license inventory as needed
- Monitor BeyondTrust's open volume license/eval program
- Serve as escalation point for complex hardware fulfillment issues, working with leads of other groups on resolving issues
- Manage relationships with third-party partners and outsourcing companies
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- Have strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills across all levels with an ability to persuade and influence
- A passion for continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and customer experience
- Proven track record of working independently but also acting as a successful team player
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data to identify process improvement opportunities
- Advanced computer skills with a high emphasis around Excel
- Problem solving skills and analytical mindset
- Able to organize, multitask, and prioritize
- Previous experience with customer support systems
- Previous experience with SFDC
- Previous experience working in close relationships with third-parties
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.