BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
To serve our internal customers – Renewals Team – by keeping renewal contracts accurate and update for New, Add On, Upgrade Sales and forecasting the contract for projected renewal reporting figures. Working monthly renewal quotes to be prepped for the Renewals Team to send to external customers.
What you will do:
- Serve as point of contact on all items relating to customers contracts
- Review, activate and contract all new sales, add on sales, upgrades and renewals orders
- Assist cross functional teams in amending existing contracts and with the creation of new contracts
- Segment subscription line items to identify potential risk to renewal
- Review and manage emails in shared inbox
- Oversee all currency changes on accounts and contracts
- Prepare all customer quotes for monthly renewal job
- Calculate co-termination amounts for renewal quotes
- Update and maintain customer contact information
- Aid Order Management with order discrepancies
- Work with Product Management to help manage end of life products
- Assist Renewals and Sales with special projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate cross functionally across the organization as well as externally with customers
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task, self-start and self-direct work in an independent and fast paced environment
- Strong computer systems experience and ability to process through complex order management and accounts receivable system (currently SalesForce and Intacct)
- Ability to work with teams in diverse functional areas with effective interpersonal skills necessary to build positive, productive and effective professional working relationships
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize in meeting multiple goals
- Adhere to internal controls, best practices and efficiencies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Required to work additional hours beyond a “typical” 40-hour week especially at period-end close
What skills do I need?
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or comparable industry experience
- Minimum 1 years of related experience in a software or technology company a plus
- com, and/or large CRM/ERP experience a plus
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.