BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
- This Sales Operations Coordinator position is responsible for providing administrative support to the sales operations team and the sales organization. This includes general day-to-day support for all activities that directly support the business’ sales initiatives.
What you will do:
- Help sales team members with quoting questions regarding product sku’s, partner contacts, campaigns, discounting structures, etc.
- Coordinating & maintaining territory management accuracy between account owner and territory owner
- Apply data cleansing techniques to improve the quality and accuracy of contacts and accounts databases and develop processes and methods for maintaining good data integrity.
- Update & maintain dashboards and reports inside of the CRM, Salesforce.
- Maintain CRM data integrity regarding account information and territory rules, including approving merge requests on behalf of operations
- Maintaining an efficient work environment while contributing to the overall success of the organization
- You can work on your own to solve a problem, but also can collaborate with others and value their perspectives to lead to better solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned as they align to the sales team
What skills do I need?
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated experience partnering with cross functional teams
- Highly organized with strong initiative and superior work ethic
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products including Office and Teams
- Salesforce experience
- Customer Service Mindset
- Attention to detail, even within tedious tasks
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality
- Can work well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-Starter who is proactive and motivated
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.