As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What’s the role?
As BeyondTrust University Instructor you will be paramount in the transformation of BeyondTrust EMEAI customers, partners and employees into BeyondTrust experts. Excellent presentation and public speaking skills will make learning engaging to audiences of varying computer skills and education levels. The instructor will work to understand and meet student’s needs, participate in the ongoing development of the overall training process, and collaborate with the BeyondTrust University team to continuously improve training, both on the delivery and the development side. With each BeyondTrust major release the instructor will learn how to integrate new and exciting features and use cases into their training sessions. The instructor will maintain a positive attitude throughout major delivery of projects.
What will I be doing?
- Assess individual/group training needs for each course.
- Organize, plan and prepare to deliver courses.
- In-depth knowledge of the BeyondTrust software product lines.
- Participate in the development and ongoing maintenance of the BeyondTrust University training materials and infrastructure.
- Make use of new learning technologies such as distance learning tools.
- Keep personal IT skills and knowledge up to date.
- Become a subject matter expert in the BeyondTrust solution portfolio
- Responsible for training customers on BeyondTrust’s software and ensuring full knowledge transfer.
- Proven customer facing communication and ability to properly set and manage customer expectations.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years related professional experience.
- Experience delivering software training.
- Security background is a plus.
- IT technical foundations are a must.
- Comfortable and familiar working with Fortune 500 companies, government, financial, and educational institutions.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Strong motivation & team orientation.
- Strong network technology overview and aptitude.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Personable, yet knowledgeable training demeanor.
- Comfortable training onsite and virtually.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows environments.
- Professional, customer facing demeanor
- Support and adhere to the Company’s core values.
What about the Perks?
In light of Covid we're recommending everyone stay safe and work from home at the moment but we wanted to share some insight into our Mancheser office which makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard! What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Fight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.