BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
- This Sales Enablement Coordinator position is responsible for providing administrative support to the sales enablement team and the sales organization. This includes general day-to-day support for all activities that directly support the business’ sales initiatives.
What you will do:
- Coordinate Sales onboarding programs, training sessions (instructor-led and virtual) and tasks that include, but are not limited to, monitoring student enrollment, organizing workshop logistics and scheduling training sessions.
- Coordinate new hire enrollment and logistics. Act as the first line of communication between students and the Enablement team.
- Collaborate with instructors to solicit, create, and track development of enablement program deliverables (e.g. pre-work and on-boarding requirements, agenda, feedback survey, final exam).
- Complete all enablement offering follow-up tasks (e.g. compiling workshop survey results, recording exam scores, sending instructor evaluations).
- Track Sales hiring to remain aware of new hire start dates. Work with HR team to confirm new hires and schedules in advance of new hire arrivals.
- Maintains training materials within appropriate applications (LMS & content repository).
What skills do I need?
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience partnering with cross functional teams
- Highly organized with strong initiative and superior work ethic
- Experience with sales training tools and learning management systems
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products including Office and Teams
- Salesforce experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.