BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
- Support the Senior Accountants with analysis, journal entries, and reconciliations.
- Follow proper accounting procedures and build journal entries so that T&E spend is accurately reflected in the Company’s general ledger.
- Liaise with the Accounting Manager and Senior Accountant to regularly monitor adherence and controls around the Company’s T&E and Purchasing policies.
- Assist the Accounts Payable team with daily operations, including vendor maintenance and purchase requisition workflow.
- Perform general ledger tasks as needed to support month-end close processes.
- Complete ad hoc data and reporting projects as directed by the Accounting Manager.
- Assist revenue accountants with processing and reconciling revenue and deferred balances.
What Is Required?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field of study
- Basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and internal control procedures
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver a first-class internal customer service experience
- Motivation to voraciously learn and sharpen skill set
- Willingness to take a detailed and analytical approach to all job functions
- Dedication to consistently meeting deadlines
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
What Isn’t Required But Would Be AWESOME?
- Experience with Sage Intacct or similar ERP
- Experience with SAP Concur
- Comfortability or experience in a technology driven environment
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.