Are you looking for an inspiring and ambitious company? Are you wanting to work with smart, creative and collaborative colleagues? BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
As we grow ambitiously on a global scale, we have new and exciting opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to join our sales team in Singapore. You will act as an advisor to potential customers in order to understand whether their needs could be met with the BeyondTrust product portfolio across the ASEAN territory.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business which has ambitious growth plans. A strong desire to forge a long term, successful career within the sales industry is key and you will be an excellent communicator with high level organisational skills.
What will I be doing?
- Create and maintain sustainable customer relationships to deliver sales growth to meet and exceed targets
- Advocate for the BeyondTrust platform and our position within the global Privilege Access Management sector
- Prospecting into small to medium sized companies while managing an efficient sales process
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
- Work effectively with our channel partners.
- Collaboratively leverage all internal resources including: Product Management, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Legal and Marketing
- Understand and document customers’ business and IT strategies, priorities and goals; capture this data accurately in CRM system
- Problem solve customer issues or sales blockers
What skills and experience do I need?
- Degree educated or has Sales experience within the software sector
- 3 + years’ professional sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota.
- IT Knowledge – Microsoft tools knowledge and the ability to use as needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Tenacity, independence and ambition are required to make this role your own.
- Experience of working within the Security Software sector
- Undertaken relevant sales training
What professional traits will make me successful?
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that BeyondTrust’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to work with your teammates to get their best.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
What Benefits do we offer?
We want people to thrive at BeyondTrust so here are just a few benefits that we’re proud to provide our team:
- Employee and dependent health insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Maternity policy
- 20 days annual leave
- Life assurance policy
- BeyondLearning platform to upskill and develop your career
- Mentorship programme
- Flexible working options
- Regular social events
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.