BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring the marketing database achieves desired levels of breadth and quality, delivering ongoing analytics to provide insights for better decision-making, and managing our marketing automation platform. This position will collaborate with members of the Marketing and Sales teams to help build campaign targets and workflows.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Analyze marketing and sales program requirements for data; define and implement data acquisition and enrichment activities to maintain database at desired level of coverage
- Define, develop, and deliver marketing reporting and analytics from web analytics tools, CRM, and marketing automation solution
- Co-lead the development and optimization of our marketing automation platform
- Design, assemble and execute nurture flows, including entry, transition logic and scoring rules
- Manage list segments for campaigns to ensure relevance and prevent list decay or fatigue
- Create and maintain the lead flow from visitor to opportunity, including lead scoring, enrichment, routing, and reporting.
- Additional duties as directed by manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years in related industry experience
- Expert level knowledge of marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua)
- Demonstrated analytical background and experience with marketing analytics
- Experience with Salesforce.com, ABM technologies (e.g. 6Sense), Google Analytics
- Experience with Validity’s DemandTools is a plus
- Polished business writing skills, PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vLookups, matching, formatting, etc.)
- Detail-oriented with efficient time management and planning skills
- Self-directed, flexible, creative, comfortable in a dynamic, collaborative environment
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.