BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Web Designer will work in collaboration with other marketing team members to create user-centered digital experiences that employ best-in-class interaction designs and meet business objectives. The Web Designer is ultimately responsible for delivering optimal user experiences via BeyondTrust’s web site, marketing emails, and digital ads while meeting performance objectives.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Ability to design and execute well-designed, testable, and efficient landing pages and HTML emails, from mockup to implementation
- Create digital advertising and videos
- Assist Content Management System (CMS) users and make online content changes as needed
- Coordinates with the graphic design team, content developers, campaign managers and web developers to align the user experience across online and offline channels
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and technology related to web layouts, PHP, HTML and CSS standards
- Additional duties as directed by manager
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years professional design/front-end development experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Thorough understanding of CSS/HTML and modern page layout techniques
- Experience with a Content Management System (e.g. Craft, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.)
- Advanced editing experience in Photoshop
- Video editing experience preferred
- Marketing Automation System experience preferred (e.g. Eloqua, Pardot, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation, accountability, and ability to take full ownership of tasks
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.