BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What’s the role?
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Account Manager to collaborate with our strategic customers and act as a BeyondTrust subject matter expert on the technical and operational configurations of key accounts. You will be paramount in supporting your customers with long-term plans for enhancement and expansion.
If you are looking for an environment that will challenge you and a role which invites you to develop your own potential, whilst working with world-changing technology and a customer base that relies on BeyondTrust to secure them from outsider threats to help them to grow, then this role is for you.
What will I be doing?
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth.
- Perform Customer Success Reviews (Strategic Business Review).
- Driving ticket resolution by working closely with the support teams.
- Maintaining consistent progress and managing updates for any tickets and/or defects with our development and PM teams.
- Receiving customer hand off from our Professional Services team upon statement of work completion.
- Maintaining overall account health for each account.
- Periodically perform basic health checks across products.
What skills should I have?
- Excellent customer service skills, with strong dedication to customer care.
- Great time manager and proficient multi-tasker.
- Eager and fast to learn new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field.
- 5 years in enterprise software customer support and/or IT related support
- Flexible, a team player, strong collaborator
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in person and by phone with large teams and audiences
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Pre-Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Sales teams
Who am I?
- Are equally effective working with a team or alone as the situation dictates
- Have a great sense of humor
- Are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- A strong desire to grow in your role and in the company
- Are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… work to stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company
- Evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work
- Have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- Are proactive
BeyondTrust is an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.