BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is seeking an Escalations Engineer to assist with customer migrations to a new product platform. This position will also require investigating, tracking down, reproducing, and testing fixes for customer-reported issues in production environments. This is a hands-on position that requires in-depth technical troubleshooting and analytical skills. Endpoint Privilege Management is a solution that manages privileges and control applications, allowing the implementation of least privilege environments in enterprises.
What you will do:
* Track down and reproduce issues found at customer sites. Assist with support calls as needed to gather information.
* Assist with migration of customer rulesets from one platform to another.
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues escalated to development by technical support.
* Coordinate communication from support and customers to our development teams.
* Assist QA team with testing.
* Discover, document and verify fixes to software defects.
* Maintain lab environments with various operating systems and configurations.
What skills do I need?
* 4+ years of experience of customer escalations/technical support experience.
* Experience with low level troubleshooting of customer escalations.
* Strong communication skills, oral and written.
* Strong methodical/analytical/troubleshooting skills.
* Experience with security software strongly preferred.
* Excellent organization, time management, process adherence skills.
* Thorough understanding of Windows operating system.
* Experience with enterprise-level applications.
* Experience with SDLC models (Agile, waterfall, etc)
* Experience with Scrum
Nice to have:
* Programming experience (C#, C++).
* Experience in software testing a strong plus.
* SQL knowledge.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is committed to the principle of equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and potential employees, along with a discrimination- and harassment-free workplace environment.