As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Analyst to join our team based in Singapore and take responsibility for efficiently supporting key external customers with IT related issues as they deploy, configure, and report incidents with their BeyondTrust products and solutions.
What is the role?
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage customer communication and expectations.
- Provide phone, email and chat Support to assigned accounts.
- Provide troubleshooting and debugging of customer problems.
- Act as the customer liaison to Engineering, Sales, and Field Engineer teams.
- Transition product issues to Engineering and product enhancements to Product Management, tracking status to the customer regularly.
- Escalate critical issues and roadblocks to the Technical Support Manager.
- Be a part of the on call rotation for the assigned product team.
What is required?
- 3 + years experience in enterprise software customer support and/or IT related support (must be with external customers)
- Proficient knowledge of Windows based server OS such as Microsoft Windows Server
- Knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft OS and IT network administration/support
- SQL Connectivity and Permissions
- Active Directory and GPO
- Network Topology/Layers
- Networking Tools and Utilities
- AV/Firewall Rules and Policies
- Secure “machine to machine” communications
- Windows Account Administration
- Security software
- Strong dedication to customer care
- Strong team interaction skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Pre Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Sales teams
Who are you?
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented but able to execute efficiently and follow through
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Must be able to work within a team environment including remote team members
- Professional demeanor
We are offering a competitive salary, tangible career progression opportunities and an annual benefits allowance for the right person.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.