BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Salesforce.com Business Analyst will support the Business Applications Development team by managing project requests via tickets and other sources and creating formalized business requirements that can be accurately scoped and prioritized. Additional duties will include the creation and prioritization of backlog work items, documenting business processes, creating training and user guides, and performing solution development on the Salesforce platform.
- Work with internal technical staff, business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to manage detailed project requirements, timelines and work item prioritization
- Manage the intake of Salesforce related ticket and backlog items
- Maintain a repository of training and business process documentation; document all new or altered business processes
- Assist in the management of Azure DevOps backlog item creation and prioritization
- Act as an internal CRM/Salesforce helpdesk resource for project related Salesforce.com user support issues
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions; function as a primary interface to the technical team.
- Work with business process owners and internal customers to analyze and solve business problems - strategic and operational backlog items
- Coordinate completion of business objectives and problems by identifying alternative solutions and using cost/benefit analysis to suggest the best course of action
- Help maintain Salesforce system configuration data
- Develop reports and analytics using standard Salesforce.com reporting functionality.
- Maintain data integrity thru data cleansing and de-duplication (account, lead, and other merge operations)
- Create and manage standard and custom objects, fields, formulas, tabs, and page layouts in dev as part of solution delivery
- Communicate and assist with the change management (release) process to develop and implement updates and enhancements to the Salesforce instance
- Ability to handle complex concepts and present them in a logical manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to create test plans and individual tests, and perform functional level tests and address other QA/UAT concerns
- Demonstrated knowledge and strong proficiency in the following areas:
- All aspects of the software development lifecycle: design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release, and operational support.
- Agile software development methodologies, particularly in a Kanban/Scrum environment.
- Collaborative tools such as Azure DevOps/JIRA and Wikis/SharePoint/Confluence.
- Business Process Modeling (BPMN) and ability to produce formalized, structured documentation
- Business process management methodologies and best practices.
- Relational database management system technologies and tools.
- Salesforce/CRM and knowledge of end to end Sales Process Lifecycle
Education & Experience:
- Strong technical background with graduate and/or undergraduate degree in a technical field
- Expert level proficiency in the use of MS Office applications, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Value
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.