BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is looking to hire an Information Security Analyst to work in our growing Information Security team. The position will work with other security professionals, end users, management, and the information technology department to monitor our computer networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security anomalies or incidents identified internally or through our technology partnerships.
International travel will occur a few times a year for management and team meetings.
What you will do:
- Monitor computer networks for security issues
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents
- Install security measures and operate security software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they can and did cause
- Work with security team to perform penetration tests, identify network vulnerabilities, and report on the findings to the proper stake holders
- Stay current on IT security trends, news, and help develop appropriate mitigation strategies.\
- Maintain a malware test environment to determine the effectiveness of product(s) and mitigation strategies for development
- Develop and deliver customized security training for team members
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Understanding of firewalls, antivirus, privileged access management, and least privilege concepts used in practical deployments
- Practical knowledge and implementation methodologies for PCI, SOC II, NIST, ISO, and GDPR compliance are required
What skills do I need?
- 5+ Years or more security experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- CISSP or other equivalent security certifications
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.