As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What’s the role?
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated Strategic Alliances Director to take responsibility for developing and driving collaboration initiatives with our key Global and Regional System Integrators, and subsequently developing partnering value propositions that then result into sales leads to drive additional revenue growth for the company.
You will define and deliver strategy to grow the partner and alliance network and take ownership of growing revenue with all the relevant strategic partners. A proven leader, you will coach, empower and work alongside an internal team of Channel Account Managers whilst collaborating with product management, sales, marketing and the partner training team.
This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in BeyondTrust’s next phase of expansion taking our market leading Universal Privilege Management to provide the most holistic solution for customers.
- Develop, strategize, prioritize and execute the overall GSI/SI business including incorporating our Technology Alliances and MSP strategies in working with Industry Practice leaders and niche players in the relevant fields of Security, IAM, IGA, ITSM, RPA and Cloud.
- Build specific and measurable growth initiatives that align to the partner business strategy.
- Responsible for the overall on-boarding, enablement, engagement, account mapping and overall business plan with strategic partners
- Collaborate with internal channel and sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify incremental customer opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits.
- Co-selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the partner engagement model.
- Assume quota responsibility across defined partner channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop partner specific business plans and achieve sales growth and targets.
- Measurement and analysis of relevant strategic partner programs, promotions, and other activities.
- Creating systems and procedures to streamline strategic partnership management.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key strategic partners.
- 15+ years’ experience of technical, software and alliance partner sales leadership experience, working with multiple stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Experience working in complex software channels and different sales motions.
- Experience with building, developing and growing strategic partnership life cycles.
- Experience with cyber security and privilege access management preferred.
- BeyondTrust hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
- Experience of analyzing performance to identify areas of improvement and optimization.
- Sound business judgment, intellectual discipline, self-confidence and a commitment to continual improvement.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting responsibilities effectively to meet business objectives
- At ease working in a high-pressure environment to deliver results
We are offering a competitive salary and compensation package for the right person, alongside an attractive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.