BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What you will do:
- Design and develop software applications on all levels – OS, hardware, virtualization, networking, application services, APIs, frontend, databases.
- Collaborate with local and remote team members on all matters of software development, including requirements gathering, software design, quality assurance and configuration management.
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies, and potentially step into the role of Scrum Master with the support of the team.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of our Continuous Integration pipelines in Azure DevOps to support the build of the UVM Appliance Management Software.
- Take part in building and maintaining test automation in collaboration with the teams established behavior-driven development practices.
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering, DevOps, or related role.
- 5+ years of experience developing solutions using .NET, .NET Core and C#.
- Experience developing front-end applications written in the latest versions of Angular, CSS and TypeScript.
- Database development experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQLite.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio, WIX, Azure DevOps, and GIT.
- Solid understanding of modern design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Experience with the full lifecycle of development, including release and on-going maintenance of deployed products.
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and concepts. Experience working in a scaled agile framework preferred.
- Good understanding of network security and encryption.
- Display strong analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills.
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.