BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
.What Will You Do?
- Monitor fulfillment queues and fulfill license and software requests
- Perform license regeneration and software rebuild requests as necessary
- Contact customers with incomplete or incorrect contact information and required product info (DNS/SSL)
- Effectively communicate complex fulfillment issues to customers and proactively address them as necessary
- Identify and flag fulfillment risks, serve as escalation point for fulfillment issues and respond to Level 2 customer service requests
- Document feedback from customers and issues negatively impacting customer experience
- Support KPI/metric reporting and review for completeness & accuracy
- Work cross-functionally with team members inside and outside the Fulfillment function
- Answer fulfillment questions from internal teams and customers
- Other duties as directed by supervisor.
What is required?
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- Advanced computer skills, highly skilled with Excel/Power BI with robust analytical capabilities
- Proven track record of working independently but also acting as a successful team player
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills and analytical mindset
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
Additional Job Requirements
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to contribute within a team environment including remote team members
- Detail oriented but able to execute efficiently and follow through
- Able to organize, multitask, and prioritize based on management criteria
- Able to elicit relevant information to issues at hand
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Support and adhere to company’s Core Values
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.