BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
.What Will You Do?
- Provide support to non-technical users and explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to all aspects of the services provided
- Ability to install, monitor, maintain and support all hardware, software within the business
- Troubleshoot all IT incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for new and different incidents; exploring opportunities to add value
- Where necessary, liaise with 3rd party vendors during installations, maintenance and support
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Plan and coordinate the design and installation of enterprise solutions to ensure the stable operation of BeyondTrusts’ IT Service Desk
- Provide line management and development of the team, acting as a point of escalation for all Service Desk team members
- Develop and analyze KPIs and SLAs for the Service Desk, looking for opportunities to improve the service to the business and reporting to the Director of IT Services.
What is required?
- End user focused
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective time management
- Driven and resilient
- Effective communication (both written and verbal)
- Highly organized
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and offer IT solutions to staff members of all levels
- Minimum 2years’ experience in a similar role with people management
- Advanced understanding of Windows Operating Systems and Active Directory
- Advanced understanding of Office365
- Advanced understanding and working knowledge of Service Now
- Management of a Service Desk teamand SLA Management
Additional Job Requirements
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements
- An understanding of IT trends and capabilities
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with staff effectively at all levels
- ITIL Foundation certificate or above
- Experience working with endpoint security technology.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.