BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to join the General Ledger and Procurement team in our Phoenix, Arizona office. We are looking for a motivated individual willing to learn and adapt in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a growing cybersecurity company. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for T&E accounting on a global scale, and also assist the Accounting team with general ledger tasks related to month end close and financial reporting. The role will also be assigned ad hoc accounting and data projects when the need arises. This position will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
What Will You Do?
- Own travel and expense accounting processes on a global scale. This includes being the Admin and point of contact for the Company’s T&E platform.
- Maintain open lines of communication with department leaders to ensure their needs are met within the T&E system.
- Follow proper accounting procedures and build journal entries so that T&E spend is accurately reflected in the Company’s general ledger.
- Be the dedicated liaison between BeyondTrust employees and representatives from our expense system provider and travel management company.
- Work with Treasury to build processes and reconciliations for the Company’s global credit card programs.
- Liaise with the Accounting Manager on a regular basis to monitor adherence and controls around Company T&E policy.
- Consult with the Accounts Payable team as needed to assist the Accounting Manager and Procurement team with any invoice or coding issues.
- Assist the Senior Accountant with projects and reconciliations related to Fixed Asset accounting.
- Serve in a support role to the Procurement Specialist to encourage knowledge share and ensure proper backup procedures are in place.
- Perform general ledger tasks as needed to support month-end close processes.
- Complete ad hoc data and reporting projects as directed by the Accounting Manager.
What Is Required?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field of study
- Basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and internal control procedures
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver a first-class internal customer service experience
- Motivation to voraciously learn and sharpen skill set
- Willingness to take a detailed and analytical approach to all job functions
- Dedication to consistently meeting deadlines
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
What Isn’t Required But Would Be AWESOME?
- Experience with Sage Intacct or similar ERP
- Experience with SAP Concur
- Comfortability or experience in a technology driven environment
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.