As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What’s the role?
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Account Manager to collaborate with our strategic customers and act as a BeyondTrust subject matter expert on the the technical and operational configurations of key accounts. You will be paramount in supporting your customers with long-term plans for enhancement and expansion.
If you are looking for an environment that will challenge you and a role which invites you to develop your own potential, whilst working with world-changing technology and a customer base that relies on BeyondTrust to secure them from outsider threats to help them to grow, then this role is for you.
What will I be doing?
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth.
- Perform Customer Success Reviews (Strategic Business Review).
- Driving ticket resolution by working closely with the support teams.
- Maintaining consistent progress and managing updates for any tickets and/or defects with our development and PM teams.
- Receiving customer hand off from our Professional Services team upon statement of work completion.
- Maintaining overall account health for each account.
- Periodically perform basic health checks across products.
What skills should I have?
- Excellent customer service skills, with strong dedication to customer care.
- Great time manager and proficient multi-tasker.
- Eager and fast to learn new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field.
- 5 years in enterprise software customer support and/or IT related support
- Flexible, a team player, strong collaborator
- Ability to understand and analyse customer technical needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in person and by telephone with large teams and audiences
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Pre-Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Sales teams
- Active Directory
- Ability to create a domain for a lab environment
- Basic understanding of group policy
- Windows 7/10 and Server operating systems
- Ability to build servers for a lab environment
- Understanding of DNS
- Troubleshooting network connectivity
- Network traffic flow
- Basic PowerShell knowledge an asset
- Web server technologies (IIS)
Who am I?
- Are equally effective working with a team or alone as the situation dictates
- Have a great sense of humor
- Are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- A strong desire to grow in your role and in the company
- Are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… work to stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company
- Evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work
- Have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- Are proactive
- Graciously give and receive feedback
- Are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter
We are offering a competitive salary, tangible career progression opportunities and an annual benefits allowance for the right person.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.