BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
In this role, you will provide essential support to the Sales team at a rapidly growing security software company. The ideal candidate will approach their work with meticulous detail. You will review and develop a plan and schedule for the RFP response, delegate elements of the response to team members, and develop and provide necessary content, and produce full and final proposal packages for submission.
What Will You Do:
- Communicating, planning, scheduling, delegating and creating needed content to ensure all requirements and instructions are addressed with the appropriate internal teams.
- Creating a proposal & RFP response library to enhance the accuracy and timing of proposal responses
- Taking multiple elements of feedback from various departments and consolidating those responses into a concise response while ensuring adherence to corporate messaging, branding, and content accuracy
- Working closely with the technical teams (SE) and sales to identify and qualify various proposal requests (RFPs, RFIs, RFQs)
Who Are You?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple objectives and projects
- Superb Microsoft Office skills.
- Salesforce experience
- Ability to work independently to build processes and systems around proposal and RFP responses.
- 2-3 years of experience in RFP proposal development and administration
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.