BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join the Accounting team. This role has a revenue emphasis and will be responsible for overseeing daily revenue operations including contract review for compliance with BeyondTrust’s internal revenue policies in addition to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, account reconciliations, owning the month-end close process, and providing assistance with reporting and analysis. The Sr. Accountant will partner with various areas of the business such as Order Management, Billing, Professional Services, Business Applications, etc. to develop and maintain business processes and practices that support the company’s operational and financial goals. The candidate that will be successful and excel in this role is excited about diving into software revenue accounting, self-motivated, adaptable, works best in fast-paced, high energy environments, and utilizes analysis and critical thought to bring ideas and solutions to the table while being mindful of the company’s strategic objectives.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Reviewing sales contracts/documents to ensure revenue is recognized according to the company’s revenue recognition policies.
- Staying up to date on ASC 606 and facilitating discussions with the team as it relates to interpreting the guidance related to revenue treatment of the company’s business transactions
- Owning the day-to day revenue activities, account reconciliations, and all month-end close processes
- Continuously analyzing processes and procedures for efficiency and control improvements
- Partner with the Quote-To Cash team on deal requirements that have revenue impact
- Prepare interim and year-end audit deliverables
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects as needed
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 4-5 years’ direct work experience in accounting
- Revenue Accounting experience is a plus
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in accounting software applications
- Strong excel skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in cooperation with others
- Support and adhere to Company’s core values
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.