BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is seeking a Software Engineer for the team that develops our Password Safe product. Password Safe unifies privileged password and privileged session management, providing secure, automated discovery, management, auditing, and monitoring of any privileged credential.
What you will do:
- Deliver an outstanding user experience for complex web-based enterprise applications
- Utilize cutting edge technology to develop service-oriented software
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality
- Collaborate with other team members, teams, and stakeholders
What is required:
- Proven working experience in building Web user interfaces
- Experience with querying and consuming data from a REST backend
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
- Comfortable using revision control software (Git)
- Experience with Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code, NuGet, MS SQL
Who you are?
- You give and take feedback openly and graciously for the good of the team.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and improvement
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are a motivated learner that looks for opportunities to learn and grow.
- You are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements.
- You try to inspire the best in others, and always try to deliver the same.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is committed to the principle of equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and potential employees, along with a discrimination- and harassment-free workplace environment.