BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
- BeyondTrust is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to create and execute test cases and plans for our Privileged Access Management solutions.
What you will do:
- Develop and run test cases, create and execute test plans
- Work with the team to organize product backlog items
- Update task items and defects
- Maintain a test environment
- Provide feedback on the quality of releases
What is required:
- Testing Knowledge: Testing is what you do. You constantly strive for expanded and efficient way to test software products. You can write test cases with the best of them, but you really enjoy hunting for bugs.
- Active Directory experience: You know the difference between an AD a DC and an OU
- SQL Server experience: You are proficient at creating SQL queries and digging into a database
- Operating System Knowledge: You are proficient at installing and configuring Microsoft Windows and other operating systems.
- Experience using or managing Virtualization Environments
- Network knowledge: Basic knowledge of IPs, subnets, DNS, DHCP
Who you are?
- You give and take feedback openly and graciously for the good of the team
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- You have a thirst for knowledge and improvement
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures
- You are a motivated learner that looks for opportunities to learn and grow
- You are are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements
- You try to inspire the best in others, and always try to deliver the same
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is committed to the principle of equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and potential employees, along with a discrimination- and harassment-free workplace environment.