BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Senior BI Developer will be responsible for building a world class business reporting and analytics function leveraging the PowerBI platform. This is a mid-level leadership position reporting into the office of the CFO. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented problem solver with proven BI solution design and development experience in high-growth enterprise software environments.
What we are Looking For:
- Willingness to dive into the details and own the end-to-end development of reports and dashboards utilizing Power BI while managing overall platform development and administration
- Ability to work cross-functionally with senior business leaders to design, develop and evolve reporting and analytics solutions while guiding the business on BI best practices
- Data driven and systems-thinking approach to solving complex problems
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
Apply if you’re excited to:
- Identify and implement technology that will enhance effectiveness and efficiency.
- Inspire a company-wide culture of data-driven decision making
- Align with the executive team around key metrics and objectives.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in business, computer science, analytics, or other quantitative discipline
- Experience as a BI/Data Analyst or Developer, creating reports and solving complex business problems with data
- Software business experience required, preferably SaaS
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals, ETL, and modern data warehousing principles
- Expert knowledge of data visualization best practices
- Experience using SQL in a business environment with the ability to write complex queries
- Advanced skills in Excel (MDX, Power Query & Power Pivot a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of DAX and tabular data modeling in SSAS, Power BI or Power Pivot
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, other CRMs & ERPs
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, etc.)
- Understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance concepts
- Programming skills using advanced statistical tools such as R, Python, SAS
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.