BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is seeking a Software Engineer for the team that develops our DevOps Secrets Safe product. DevOps Secrets Safe is a new product from BeyondTrust that aims to provide seamless storage of secrets in the continuous integration Dev Ops space.
What you will do:
- Utilize cutting-edge technology to develop service-oriented software using Docker, Kubernetes and .NET Core in both cloud and on-premise environments.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines required to support the build and deployment of the Secrets Safe product.
- Contribute to the design and development of the product’s Kubernetes deployment.
- Take part in building and maintaining test automation in collaboration with the teams established behavior-driven development practices which uses Gherkin and SpecFlow.
What is required:
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering, DevOps, or related role.
- 5+ years of experience developing application in C#, .NET, python or other relevant experience.
- Experience developing containerized applications using Docker. Kubernetes experience is a plus.
- Solid Understanding of modern design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Experience with full lifecycle of development, including product release in an agile environment.
- Comfortable working on Linux / Unix command line.
- Good understanding of network security and encryption.
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
- Experience working on an Agile team in a continuous integration and development environment.
Who you are?
- You give and take feedback openly and graciously for the good of the team.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and improvement
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are a motivated learner that looks for opportunities to learn and grow.
- You are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements.
- You try to inspire the best in others, and always try to deliver the same.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is committed to the principle of equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and potential employees, along with a discrimination- and harassment-free workplace environment.