Hello! We’re BeyondTrust, from Manchester to Atlanta (and everywhere in between) we are a group of hardworking, snack eating, brainstorming, think outside the box-ing humans. While we might not take ourselves too seriously, we are seriously passionate about what we do and proud to be making our mark in a growing Cyber Security industry.
Our Graduate Software Testers play an integral part in our company’s product development process. You will be passionate about producing high quality software which exceeds our customers’ expectations. If you’re interested in engineering and are up for the challenge of providing end-to-end solutions to software security threats, then this is the place for you!
In your first few months with the business you will be exposed to diverse product teams including our macOS, Data, Windows and Cloud team. You’ll quickly become familiar with major software engineering and testing principles, as well as DevOps and automation. Our programme is designed to give you all the software testing knowledge and experience you need to forge a successful career in tech.
What Will I Do?
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters to maintain and innovate our test suites
- Help us deliver continuous, quality code that matches product requirements
- Write and execute Test Plans, Cases, Charters and Scenarios
- Report defects and identify opportunities for product improvement
- Liaise with all stakeholders related to the projects
- Assist with the creation of automation test scenarios
- Train for and gain ISTQB certification
Who am I?
- You're a graduate or upcoming graduate in Computer Science, or related degree.
- You will have an awareness of software testing frameworks
- Passionate about technology and / or cyber security
- Awareness of the SDLC and Agile methodologies
- A fast learner and collaborative team player
- Analytical problem solver
- Inquisitive, not afraid to ask questions
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Team social events (Crystal Maze, Fight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Private onsite gym
- Games room complete with Xbox and pool table
- Generous holiday allowance – 25 days plus bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Every day is dress down day
- Opportunity to attend industry leading testing conferences
- Mentoring programme - paired with an experienced QA Engineer to guide your development.
- Free onsite parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare – Vitality
- Life cover – 3 x salary
Check us out on our socials (Twitter, Instagram) @Beyondtrust and search #beyondtrustlife for a look inside our company culture.