At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionising the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organisations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralised management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximises IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organisations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
Are you passionate about working with best in class security software solutions? As a (Sales) Solutions Engineer at BeyondTrust, you will become a hands-on expert with Beyondtrust’s suite of Secure Access and Identity Management products used by the most trusted enterprises in the world.
Our SEs partner with sales reps to uncover the needs of our prospects and customers - delivering compelling demos, managing POCs, assisting with technical RFP responses, and ultimately winning deals. You will also have the pleasure of interacting with many of our 13K+ very satisfied customers who stop by at trade shows to see what’s new and say how awesome BeyondTrust is!
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Provide support via telephone, written correspondence and electronic media.
- Serve as the technical resource during the sales cycle conducting technical demonstrations and educational training to prospects and customers.
- Assists sales in developing responses and proposals to prospective and existing customers.
- Participate in sales calls and customer visits as requested.
- Develop and maintain technical presentations and other technical sales tools.
- Coach and mentor sales representatives concerning technical product knowledge.
- Serve as liaison between sales personnel and other internal groups to streamline communications
and coordinate resource utilization.
- Manage the interaction between Sales, Support and Pre-Sales within the EMEA region, taking the
initiative to lead and provide guidance to other team members.
- Assist with team members’ annual performance reviews, providing significant input.
- Assist with candidate selection when hiring new EMEA team members.
- Train others on new product and technology advancements as required.
- Provide technical support and perform technical demonstrations at trade shows.
- Travel required.
Required Skills / Experience:
- MIS/Computer Science degree or equivalent experience required
- Prior SE experience related to Information Security preferred
- Work as a team with your assigned Sales Reps and other SEs
- Strong communication / presentation skills as well as the ability to develop and present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- Skillfully position Beyondtrust solutions against competition and to align with customer needs
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems
- Experience installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 or 2016 and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with enterprise Active Directory administration and operations
- Knowledge of commonly used security technologies and protocols
- Experience with Identity / Access Management, SIEM tools, and multi-factor authentication is preferred
- Experience with virtualisation technologies
- Extensive network troubleshooting skills including use of tools and commands like ping, traceroute, nslookup, etc.
- Linux, Mac, Unix knowledge preferred
- CISSP or similar security qualification preferred
What about the Perks?
Our Manchester office makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard! What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Fight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
Search #BeyondTrustLife on Twitter and / or LinkedIn to get a flavour of our culture!