BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Order Management Billing Specialist is responsible for executing the daily operations of the corporate billing and cash applications functions including billing customers accurately and timely within established deadlines and addressing questions/concerns from customers as applicable. This position will report to the Manager, Order Management - Billing.
- Prepare, review and record invoices and credit memos to ensure successful billing output to customers world-wide
- Process contact and addresses changes to ensure customer master data is complete and accurate
- Assist in applying cash across all entities of the organization in multiple currencies. Research unidentified payments and associated application
- Respond to payment and billing inquiries from internal and external customers
- Identify and promote ideas to resolve gaps and inefficiencies in quote to cash processes
- Other duties and projects as assigned to meet the responsibilities/objectives of the department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate cross functionally across the organization as well as externally with customers
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task, self-start and self-direct work in an independent and fast paced environment
- Strong computer systems experience and ability to process through complex order management and accounts receivable system (currently SalesForce and Intacct)
- Ability to work with teams in diverse functional areas with effective interpersonal skills necessary to build positive, productive and effective professional working relationships
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize in meeting multiple goals
- Adhere to internal controls, best practices and efficiencies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Required to work additional hours beyond a “typical” 40-hour week especially at period-end close
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or comparable industry experience
- Minimum 1 years of related experience in a software or technology company a plus
- Sage Intacct, Salesforce.com, and/or large CRM/ERP experience a plus
- AR in a B2B environment
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.