As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What’s the role?
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated Channel Account Manager to take responsibility for driving and delivering sales leads and converting them into new business through our channel partners, resellers and distributors in the ASEAN region.
- Energetic, driven, competitive and tenacious.
- Not afraid of being the challenger and taking on bigger competition.
- Able to roll up the sleeves on all aspects of the channel role, from managing channel operations tasks such as approving deal registrations, running SFDC reports to building joint business plans and running QBRs.
- Comfortable with interacting with C-level to sales reps and SEs.
- Able to connect with people from different cultures, establish and build relationships easily.
- A fast learner, able to pick up technical concepts quickly and present it in non-technical way to partners.
- Someone who exhibit a sense of urgency, loves to move fast.
- Disciplined and keep to a weekly cadence and rhythm of the business to ensure the channel business is performing at top level.
- You will manage a small set of focus VAR/SI partners and manage a set of VADs across ASEAN.
- The primary measures of success will be partner originated deals, partner influence deals, partner pipeline, partner capability in sales, pre-sales and services.
- Think strategically to manage the partner ecosystem, and partner lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a region-specific channel marketing programme.
- Collaborate closely with the Regional Sales Managers to drive partner-led bookings.
- Measurement and analysis of channel programs, promotions, and other activities.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners so that you will gain a disproportionate mindshare of BeyondTrust with them.
- At least 10 years Channel Management experience, some of those years must be in ASEAN.
- Have managed both Distributors and VARs and SI.
- Must have good SalesForce (CRM) experience.
- Must be articulate, persuasive, confident speaking in public.
We are offering a competitive salary and compensation package for the right person, alongside an attractive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.