As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers. As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking environment, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a Channel Solutions Engineer to support our Alliances team in LATAM. The preferred location for this position is Bogota, Columbia. In this role, you will:
- Educate our partners on how to demo and implement our products.
- Provide consultative support for partners on BeyondTrust Solution.
- Provide onsite or virtual technical foundational training for partners.
- Present at partner events, trade shows, seminars, and oversee internal demonstration facilities.
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages – use customer relationship management software, including Salesforce, to support Alliances team.
- Provide guidance to partners based on their customers need and requirements.
- Assist partners to deliver proof of concepts.
- Assist partner technical staff in the design, planning, and implementation of a Privileged Account Management Solution.
What is Required?
- 3+ years of experience as a presales engineer and/or support engineer.
- 5+ years of experience working for global software vendors.
- Must speak fluent English and Spanish
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Building, supporting and selling security solutions experience preferred.
- Ability to highlight BeyondTrust product differentiators against our competitors in the Privileged Account Management market.
- Prior experience with incident response (malware, DDOS attacks, data breaches)
- Any experience with BeyondTrust products (Privilege Management for Desktops, Privilege Management for Unix and Linux, Password Safe, AD Bridge, Remote Support, Privileged Remote Access) is a plus.
- Prior experience demonstrating security products and conducting PoCs across Windows and Unix platforms.
- Prior experience presenting security products at trade shows and security conferences.
- At least 3 years of work experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments, including Active Directory, NTFS, Authentication/Tokens, registry keys, hardening, DNS, DHCP, Cluster, Load balancing, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Working knowledge of the Unix/ Linux operating system, must be able to install and troubleshoot network connections, least privilege, audits, etc.
- Working knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments.
- in Computer Science (Information Systems) or related field is required
- Certifications: CISSP, MCSE, GWAPT, CCFE, CPT, CEH, and ITIL a plus
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t”.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.