As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers. As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking environment, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What’s the role?
We are looking for a driven, inspirational leader who is passionate about enabling career growth of a world class Sales Development team. You will effectively onboard and continuously train SDRs to support target attainment. A strategic thinker you will contribute to defining the vision and strategy for the sales development team, managing day-to-day operations, with a focus on the performance of key outbound metrics.
This is a highly visible role; you will partner with the broader sales and marketing teams to continuously improve the volume and quality of leads prospected by SDRs. If you consider yourself passionate, collaborative and the type of character who wants to make a difference then read on (you can do just that here ay Beyondtrust!).
What will I do?
- Lead day-to-day operations of the sales development team and create daily accountability for reps
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate and lead the Sales Development team in pursuit of sales goals
- Measure, inspect and deliver on KPIs
- Provide an accurate assessment of pipeline and opportunity management; accurately forecast weekly/monthly/quarterly bookings
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify, continuously improve, and integrate all sales processes and policies, as well as sales model optimization
- Partner closely with Marketing and Channel teams to develop lead generation for net new and add-on sales
- Lead cross-functional initiatives in support of sales process improvement and enablement
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for assigned region
Who am I?
- Track record of success as an Inside Sales/Business Development Manager exceeding revenue goals at a high growth company
- 5+ years of successful progressive experience as an inside sales professional
- 3+ years of successful experience as an inside sales lead or manager
- Experience in developing demand generation campaigns to include the development of call scripts and success metrics
- Extensive experience with use of Salesforce.com for managing an inside sales team
- Excellent analytical and business intelligence skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and metrics into actionable business insights
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and business acumen
- Career champion, with proven experience in coaching and developing reps and managers
- Experience selling software – high-growth SAAS experience a plus, with Cybersecurity a plus
Our Manchester office makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard! What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
- Private healthcare
- Onsite gym and games room
- Free lunch Tuesdays
- Flexible working options
- Employer matched pension
- Life Cover
- Free onsite Parking
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Yoga lunch sessions
Search #beyondtrustlife on LinkedIn and follow us on Instagram and Twitter @beyondtrust.