As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers. As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking environment, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What you will do:
BeyondTrust is seeking a Software Engineer to join our Active Directory Bridge team(https://www.beyondtrust.com/endpoint-privilege-management/active-directory-bridge) in Halifax, Nova Scotia. In this role, you will be expected to:
- Design and maintain the Windows code
- Work with team members both locally and remote in other time zones
- Collaborate with product management, software development, quality assurance and operations professionals
Develop applications using:
- .NET 4.5
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Management Console
- Windows Installer XML Toolkit (WIX)
- Microsoft Reports
There will also be opportunities to develop and grow developing.
Who are you?
- You have a thirst for knowledge and improvement
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are a motivated learner that looks for opportunities to learn and grow.
- You are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements.
- You try to inspire the best in others, and always try to deliver the same.
- You give and take feedback graciously.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Halifax Team?
- BeyondTrust is built upon a strong collaborative culture that believes teamwork and creativity are the best approach to build truly industry-changing products.
- Enjoy a state of the art facility in a premium downtown location.
- Work with a variety of technologies to build and evolve enterprise security products.
- A range of employee benefits, including RRSP matching and a company-paid extended health care plan.
- Free soda, snacks, and freshly ground coffee.
- Lunchtime Xbox One duels, board-games, and role-playing games.
- Casual dress and atmosphere.
- Learn and grow your skills with a talented team of engineers who are excited to share their latest projects and ideas with other team members, access to educational and learning resources
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.