At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a enterprise account rep who will be focused on our Mid West SLED accounts. You will be backed by a strong Channel, Lead Development and marketing teams and an extraordinary group of dedicated Federal Sales Engineers who will support your demonstrations and provide technical guidance. You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota while cultivating strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
Responsibilities include sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting, and strategic account management through the close cycle. Our success model relies on key performance metrics, so your activity standards such as sales calls, product demos, customer evaluations, and pipeline generation are also very important. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all activity is tracked via Salesforce.
What is Required?
We believe that candidates with the right background will enjoy tremendous success at BeyondTrust. We are looking for passionate, aggressive and energetic professionals with the following experience:
- This position requires 8+ years of SLED sales experience (preferably within federal civilian accounts).
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota.
- Ability to speak with authority on matters of technical complexity involving our product and industry.
- Stability in your job history/ job longevity.
- BA or BS degree
- Travel will be required, which could be up to 50%. Geographic location for this role is the Mid West area, preferably Chicago
Who are you?
- You enjoy working with a team or alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You proactively seek change and improvement.
- You graciously give and receive constructive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Federal Sales Team?
- Help public sector agencies improve their IT security and protect our national interests.
- Explosive growth in cybersecurity market.
- Industry leading products recognized by analysts and customers as best in class.
- Rock solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events and leads.
- Management that understands and encourages Work/Life balance in theory and practice.
- The financial rewards and personal satisfaction for Crushing Your Quota.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.