As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business which has ambitious growth plans. A strong track record of selling privilege access management solutions to enterprise clients in the BeNeLux region.
What Will You Do?
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota by proactively prospecting for Privileged Access Management and Vulnerability Management opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Be backed by a strong marketing team from whom you will receive qualified leads, and an extraordinary group of Sales Engineers who will support your demonstrations and provide technical guidance. Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Be responsible for sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting, and strategic account management through the close cycle.
- Activity standards such as sales calls, product demos, customer evaluations, and pipeline generation are very important. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all activity is tracked via Salesforce.
What is Required?
We believe that candidates with the right background will enjoy tremendous success at BeyondTrust! We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Ideally, you will have several years of experience selling PAM software solutions.
- 5 + years of sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota. We would also like you to have a technical background. A technical degree would be nice, but more important is a demonstrated track record in speaking with authority on matters of technical complexity involving our product and industry.
- We are building a team for long term success. If you have historically changed jobs every two years, this is not the right company for you; we would like to see stability in your job history.
- You will need to use Salesforce on a daily basis, and be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- In addition, we would like to see evidence of your investment in your personal development by your having completed at least two professional sales training courses such as Sandler, SPIN, DISC, TAS, or Miller.
- Travel within your region will be required.
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester.
- Exciting culture and teamwork among your peers.
- Rock solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events and leads.
- Foundation of existing accounts you can draw from to begin growing your territory.
- Our company DNA is created on us being People Centric, Agile, Empowered and Trustworthy.
- We wholeheartedly believe in work/life balance.
We are offering a competitive salary, tangible career progression opportunities and an annual benefits allowance for the right person.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.