We’re looking for a permanent Front-end Angular developer to join us to join our Engineering team. To ensure consistent and effective implementation of designs produced by UX for all the BeyondTrust management platforms including SaaS.
What Will I be Doing?
- Work closely with the User Experience team and key stakeholders to implement highly effective, usable, and consistent user interfaces
- Opportunity to work on existing and new features
- Ensuring that our existing products encompass the latest technologies
- Work on UI improvements across the company’s portfolio
- Work with the UX and Engineering teams to deliver components that work across multiple product platforms
- Integration of new products into the Kendo framework, with focus on collaboration with other developers to ensure continuity, group awareness, and ease of future development
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Development, QA to ensure UI meets product requirements and experience expectations
What Skills Should I have?
- 3 or more years of front-end, user-centered development experience
- Knowledge and experience of Angular
- Up to date knowledge of CSS
- Creation of REST interfaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of agile software development practices and proficiency working within a software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Self-starter; eager and able to quickly learn new technologies and approaches
- Must be self-reliant but be able to communicate and contribute in a remote team setting
- Able to organise, multitask and prioritise
- Ability to follow the company Design System, design comps and UX team direction
Nice to Have Skills
- Ideally having knowledge of AngularJS to Angular migration
- Azure cloud knowledge
- Experience of Rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of User Experience best practices
What about the Perks?
Our Manchester office makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard! What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Fight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
Search #BeyondTrustLife on Twitter and / or LinkedIn to get a flavour of our culture!