As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What’s the role?
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated Channel and Alliances Manager to take responsibility for driving and delivering sales leads and converting them into new business through our channel partners, resellers and distributors in the ANZ region.
A driven Channel Manager, you will proactively grow our partner network, nurture relationships and educate our partners and their sales team on what BeyondTrust has to offer.
- This is a hands-on roll up the sleeves role. You will be accountable with all aspects of building and growing the entire BeyondTrust channel ecosystem in ANZ.
- You thrive in chaos and ambiguity. You can prioritize the most urgent and important tasks and ignore the noise.
- You like working in a small team and building things from scratch. Where there is no structure, you will put order and structure.
- You have strong relationships with the ANZ security SI and VAR channel. If you do not have them, you are adept at building them.
- Build specific and measurable growth initiatives that align to the partner business strategy.
- On-board, enable, engage and map account and business plans with partners.
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify opportunities and assist in targeted sales pursuits.
- Assume quota responsibility across defined partner channels.
- Foster strong consultative relationships and continually assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a region-specific channel marketing programme.
- Measurement and analysis of channel programs, promotions, and other activities.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners.
- Experience in Channel Management.
- 3-5+ years’ experience of software channel sales.
- Demonstrated knowledge of partner ecosystem in the territory.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and / or exceeding revenue objectives, especially for revenue sourced through the channel.
- Experience working with SalesForce (CRM) and report building.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors.
- Experience of analysing performance to identify areas of improvement and optimisation.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
Who are you?
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You always work for the best interest of the group.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
We are offering a competitive salary and compensation package for the right person.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organisations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organisations are recognising the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.