As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What's the role?
We are looking for a driven HR Specialist to partner with our EMEA and APJ business functions and support People Team initiatives which endorse our core company values. The successful team member will provide value to key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. What’s key is a people-focused mind set, you will be a valued member of the global People team; responsible for supporting change management, employee relations, performance management, employee engagement and company culture. We are looking for a strategic thinker, someone who sets a high bar, and an exceptional communicator.
What will I be doing?
- Act as the main point of contact within the People (HR) function for EMEA and APJ territories
- Serve as a strategic business partner within the full scope of People functions as an influencer and change agent responsible for implementing people initiatives and cultural change across the company
- Advise and partner with the business on organizational development, compensation, employee relations, talent and performance management
- Build trust and credibility with senior leaders that leads to improve organizational effectiveness by developing deep knowledge of the business model and industry
- Diagnose, advise, create and implement best People practices and programs that enable the business to achieve success
- Collaborate with People team centers of excellence to cascade People programs to stakeholders
- Provide support to People team for programs including performance assessment, compensation reviews, benefit programs and management training
- Provide full-service People support in both onboarding and offboarding processes
- Implement and enforce HR policies and procedures of the organisation
- Maintain knowledge of international HR policies, programmes, laws and issues; understanding the differences of domestic and international policies and programs and coordinating the integration of such programmes
- Regularly collaborate with Talent Partners in identifying best practices throughout the organisation
What skills and experience should I have?
- Proven experience of delivering outstanding internal HR customer service coupled with a passion to support a strong company culture
- The ability to support a business unit with a global lens; cultural awareness of leaders and employees working in and outside of the UK
- 5 + years of experience as an HR Advisor
- Able to identify ways in which to add value to each interaction
- Experience in a fast-paced, global organisation
- Expertise in specific areas of development, coaching, retention and succession planning as well as HR compliance
- Executive presence with ability to communicate effectively and confidentially to senior leaders
- A history of supporting strategic HR plans and policies with a global perspective
- Proven experience managing complex employee relations issues
- Experience using HRIS
- Agile, and able to shift gears and reprioritise on a regular basis
- CPID qualification level 5+
- Located within commuting distance to BeyondTrust's Manchester office (near Manchester Airport).
- This position requires up to 10% travel. Some of the travel is international.
Nice to have skills:
- Working knowledge of European Employment Law (preferably French and German)
- Experience in a technology organization
- Experience working with agile methodology
- French or German language skills
Who am I?
- Innate sense of urgency and drive to get the job done
- True team player, always on hand to offer knowledge and support to colleagues and peers
- Keen attention to detail with a bias for accuracy and precision
- Ability to remain impartial in diverse scenarios
- A credible, reliable and trustworthy HR professional
- Ability to entwine within your designated business functions, have your finger on the pulse of goings on, and build trust throughout the business
Our Manchester office makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard! What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
- Private healthcare
- Onsite gym and games room
- Free lunch Tuesdays
- Flexible working options
- Employer matched pension
- Life Cover
- Free onsite Parking
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
Search #beyondtrustlife on LinkedIn and Twitter to find out more about our amazing company culture and follow us on Instagram and Twitter @BeyondTrust