We have a great opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join our extraordinarily successful Development Team.
We’re looking for a great communicator who enjoys working collaboratively as part of a high achieving team. You will be a self-starter and with a track record of exceeding expectations and driving your own personal development. You will have excellent creativity and problem-solving skills, and will strive to excel in a dynamic fast growing company.
What will I be doing?
- Play an important part in the design, architecture and development of our product suite
- Use agile tools and techniques to play an essential part in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Manage the pressure of conflicting requirements and be good at context switching
- Use advanced debugging techniques to diagnose and fix problems
- Must be confident communicating with small groups
- Demonstrate the ability to drive change, be innovative, and mentor more Junior engineers, whilst meeting tight deadlines
What skills should I have?
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Object Oriented design
- Peer reviews
- Unit testing
- Windows development
- Writing multithreaded software
- Experience in developing enterprise software
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in developing security software
- Secure coding practices, and knowledge of operating system security architecture
- Knowledge of Win32 APIs / ATL / COM
- Kernel development
What about the Perks?
Our Manchester office makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard! What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Fight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
Search #BeyondTrustLife on Twitter and / or LinkedIn to get a flavour of our culture!