At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionising the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organisations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralised management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximises IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organisations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
We’re looking for a great communicator who enjoys working collaboratively as part of a high achieving team. You will be a self-starter and with a track record of exceeding expectations and driving your own personal development. You will have excellent creativity and problem-solving skills, and will strive to excel in a dynamic fast growing company.
What will I be doing?
- Play an important part in the design, architecture and development of our product suite
- Use agile tools and techniques to play an essential part in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Manage the pressure of conflicting requirements and be good at context switching
- Use advanced debugging techniques to diagnose and fix problems
- Must be confident communicating with small groups
- Demonstrate the ability to drive change, be innovative, and mentor more Junior engineers, whilst meeting tight deadlines
What skills should I have?
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Object Oriented design
- Peer reviews
- Unit testing
- Windows development
- Writing multithreaded software
- Experience in developing enterprise software
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in developing security software
- Secure coding practices, and knowledge of operating system security architecture
- Knowledge of Win32 APIs / ATL / COM
- Kernel development
What about the Perks?
Our Manchester office makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard! What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Fight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
Search #BeyondTrustLife on Twitter and / or LinkedIn to get a flavour of our culture!