As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers. As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking environment, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is looking for National Account Manager to join our team. You will sell to a handful of large customers and prospects within the Southeast US region. Please note, you must live in the Southeastern US to be considered for this position. In this role you will:
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota by proactively prospecting for opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Be backed by a strong marketing team from whom you will receive qualified leads, and an extraordinary group of Sales Engineers who will support your demonstrations and provide technical guidance. Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Be responsible for sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting, and strategic account management through the close cycle.
- Activity standards such as sales calls, product demos, customer evaluations, and pipeline generation are very important. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all activity is tracked via Salesforce.
What is Required?
We believe that candidates with the right background will enjoy tremendous success at BeyondTrust! We are looking for candidates with the following experience:.
- 10+ years of sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota.
- 5+ years experience managing strategic or National accounts is preferred
- Experience carrying a quota of at least $5 million
- Ideally, you will have several years of experience selling PAM software solutions. If you work for a competitor, we would love to have the opportunity to convince you why BeyondTrust is a better place to achieve your personal and professional goals. However, we will also consider your experience selling other security, risk management, or IT related software products.
- We would also like you to have a technical background. A technical degree would be nice, but more important is a demonstrated track record in speaking with authority on matters of technical complexity involving our product and industry..
- You will need to use Salesforce on a daily basis, and be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- In addition, we would like to see evidence of your investment in your personal development by your having completed at least two professional sales training courses such as Sandler, SPIN, DISC, TAS, or Miller.
- Travel within your region will be required.
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Sales Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester.
- Exciting culture and teamwork among your peers.
- Rock solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events and leads.
- Foundation of existing accounts you can draw from to begin growing your territory.
- Our company DNA is created on us being People Centric, Agile, Empowered and Trustworthy.
- We wholeheartedly believe in work/life balance.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.