As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers. As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking environment, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a Solutions Engineer to support our National Account team. In this role, you will:
- Promote sales to new and existing clients.
- Assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate solution.
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages – use customer relationship management software, including Salesforce, to support sales.
- Provide guidance to potential customers based on need and requirements.
- Drive proof of concepts.
- Assist pre-sales team in the design, planning, and implementation of a Vulnerability and Privileged Account Management Solution.
- Provide consultative support for pre-sales, partners and customers on BeyondTrust Solution.
- Present at trade shows, seminars, and oversee internal demonstration facilities.
What is Required?
- 7+ years of experience as a presales engineer and/or support engineer.
- 10+ years of experience working for global software vendors.
- Building, supporting and selling security solutions experience preferred.
- Ability to highlight BeyondTrust product differentiators against our competitors in the Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management market.
- Prior experience with incident response (malware, DDOS attacks, data breaches)
- Experience with or the working knowledge of the following BeyondTrust products (Retina CS, PowerBroker for Windows, PowerBroker for Unix, PowerBroker Password Safe, PowerBroker Identity Services, and PowerBroker Auditor) a plus.
- Prior experience demonstrating security products and conducting PoCs for Windows, Retina CS, RNSS, Password Safe, and PowerBroker for Unix is preferred.
- Prior experience presenting security products at trade shows and security conferences.
- At least 3 years of work experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments, including Active Directory, NTFS, Authentication/Tokens, registry keys, hardening, DNS, DHCP, Cluster, Load balancing, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Working knowledge of the Unix/ Linux operating system, must be able to install and troubleshoot network connections, least privilege, audits, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
- Working knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments.
- Sc. in Computer Science (Information Systems) or related field is required
- Certifications: CISSP, MCSE, GWAPT, CCFE, CPT, CEH, and ITIL a plus
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t”.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above