Job Title: BeyondTrust University Senior Instructor
Location: North America (any location or remote)
The BeyondTrust University Senior Instructor works to transform BeyondTrust customers, partners and employees into BeyondTrust experts. Excellent presentation and public speaking skills will make learning engaging to audiences of varying computer skills and education levels. The instructor will work to understand and meet student’s needs, participate in the ongoing development of the overall training process, and collaborate with the BeyondTrust University team to continuously improve training, both on the delivery and the development side. With each BeyondTrust major release the instructor will learn how to integrate new and exciting features and use cases into their training sessions. The instructor must maintain a positive attitude throughout major delivery of projects.
What you will do:
- Assess individual/group training needs for each course.
- Organize, plan and prepare to deliver courses.
- In-depth knowledge of the BeyondTrust software product lines.
- Participate in the development and ongoing maintenance of the BeyondTrust University training materials and infrastructure.
- Make use of new learning technologies such as distance learning tools.
- Keep personal IT skills and knowledge up to date.
- Responsible for training customers on BeyondTrust’s software and ensuring full knowledge transfer.
- Proven customer facing communication and ability to properly set and manage customer expectations.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years related professional experience.
- Experience delivering software training.
- Security background is a plus.
- IT technical foundations are a must.
- Comfortable and familiar working with Fortune 500 companies, government, financial, and educational institutions.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Strong motivation & team orientation.
- Strong network technology overview and aptitude.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Personable, yet knowledgeable training demeanor.
- Comfortable training onsite and virtually.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows environments.
- Professional demeanor at all times.
- Support and adhere to the Company’s core values.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.