At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
We’re growing ambitiously on a global scale and that’s created a new and exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join our energetic UK sales team.
Whats the role?
Taking a collaborative approach, you will partner with senior sales team members to grow and close high velocity inbound sales bookings and create, develop and close new (outbound) opportunities. You will play the integral part of achieving a continual stream of bookings goals by effectively managing, building and developing a strong pipeline of sales opportunities. We are seeking someone with a true sales hunter approach.
What you will do:
- Manage (inbound) or uncover (outbound) leads, qualify and close higher volume opportunities within the team sales territory
- Own and manage the sales cycle leveraging a value-based selling approach
- Present solutions to meet client’s business needs and fulfill requirements
- Responsible for accurate and timely opportunity updates and bookings forecast
- Interaction with sales development reps to drive opportunity creation, revenue generation
- Utilise telephone communication as the primary means of contacting customers, articulating solutions, developing and closing sales opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding company standards for customer phone contact and documentation of customer interactions
- Create and nurture strong collaborative relationships with field sales team members
Who you are?
- 1-2 years successful track record in sales development and or sales (technology, software, B2B, etc.)
- Demonstrate passion for company, solutions, customers, and goals
- Motivation to expand personal and professional knowledge of product and sales skills
- Polished professionalism with above average organisational, planning, communication, and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles, high velocity
- Relevant university degree, or relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven ability to prospect and develop consistent pipeline
- Security, SaaS or Cloud sales experience
- Enterprise sales cycle experience
Our Manchester office makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard! What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
- Private healthcare
- Onsite gym and games room
- Free lunch Tuesdays
- Flexible working options
- Employer matched pension
- Life Cover
- Free onsite Parking
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
Search #beyondtrustlife on LinkedIn and Twitter to find out more about our amazing company culture and follow us on Instagram @BeyondTrust