Hello! We’re BeyondTrust, from Manchester to Singapore (and everywhere in between) we are a group of fun-loving, hardworking, snack eating, brainstorming, prank instigating, think outside the box-ing humans. While we might not take ourselves too seriously, we are seriously passionate about what we do and proud to be making our mark in a growing Cyber Security company.
We’re growing ambitiously on a global scale and that’s created multiple new and exciting opportunities for Graduate Sales Development Representatives to join our energetic Sales team.
What's the role?
Our amazing Sales Development Representatives take on the challenge of generating new sales pipeline for the complete BeyondTrust product and solution portfolio. Partnering with current and potential customers, establishing and nurturing relationships, alongside qualifying an inbound lead flow. You will be immersed across a variety of industry verticals and accounts based on your designated territory.
What’s key to success is a strong desire to nurture a long term, successful career within the professional sales industry, it goes without saying that you will be an excellent communicator with top notch organisational skills. As you master the position of SDR and gain best-in-class sales training to enable you to become the best you can be (hosted in our Atlanta, US office), you will be well on your way to the next level of Account Executive. Then what? Glad you asked… sounds like you’re up for the challenge of progression to Territory Sales Manager, Key Accounts Director and beyond!
What will I be doing?
- Book new business meetings with key stakeholders to generate consistent pipeline across the territory.
- Qualify inbound leads and convert the relevant ones to meetings and deal opportunities
- Adhere to a territory plan created by your designated sales reps to maximise region potential and build the BeyondTrust customer base.
- Generate and maintain new client relationships, with the goal of your aligned sales rep successfully closing the opportunity.
- Act as an advisor to potential customers to understand whether their needs could be met with the BeyondTrust product portfolio
- Advocate for the BeyondTrust platform and our position within the global Privilege Access Management sector
- Understand and document customers’ business and IT strategies, priorities and goals; capture this data accurately in CRM system
- Collaborate with team members and strive towards meeting team sales target
- Problem solve customer issues or sales blockers
What experience is required?
- Professional sales experience
- IT Knowledge – Microsoft tools knowledge and the ability to use as needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Articulate and confident communication skills
- Tenacity, independence and ambition are required to make this role your own.
Nice to have skills:
- Relevant degree
- Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a previous sales position
- Undertaken relevant sales training.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to work with your teammates to get their best.
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that BeyondTrust’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
What about the Perks?
Our Manchester office makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard! What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Fight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.