What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, well-organized Project Management Office Analyst to join the Professional Services team in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The PMO Analyst will focus on several key functions, including Knowledge, Metrics, and internal project management. These areas of the PMO must be aligned to Professional Services’ operations to support the achievement of strategic operational objectives as well as the company’s overall goals.
As a member of the BeyondTrust Professional Services team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work with both Professional Services technical and project teams to develop documentation / knowledge management strategies and best practices; implement KM strategy against the defined solution (including repository layout, documentation templates and design)
- Intake and normalize existing documentation and transform to new standards
- Maintain KM solution going forwarding including documentation expiry/review process, provide change guardianship for additions, updates, retirement
- Examine currently-deployed reporting against accuracy, purpose, and need
- Review with ProServe management to modify, refine, and retire as required, while aligning reporting to function rather than data type
- Work with metrics tooling teams to enact the above, and build out additional reporting to close gaps or against new requirements
- Establish/present quarterly metrics and KPI reporting
What is Required?
- Prior experience in Metrics and/or Knowledge Management functions
- Strong working knowledge of Office applications, especially excel
- Experience in metrics analysis and metrics reporting creation
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Strong time-management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Solid documentation skills
- Must have initiative and comfort in being appropriately assertive when required
- Demonstrated dedication to continuous improvement and quality of delivery
- Excellent communication skills – able to clearly communicate with stakeholders and senior management both verbally and in written forms
- Privileged Access Management and/or Vulnerability Management knowledge
- ITSM experience
- Experience in SharePoint, Salesforce, PowerBI, Service Now
Who are you?
- You are flexible and able to handle a variety of responsibilities and priorities
- You have worked in a PMO, or as a metrics analyst
- You are a capable teammate, but can function independently on targeted assignments
- You are energetic, driven, and highly organized
- You understand the value of well-defined processed and understand the balance between process and inflexibility
- You always work for the best interest of the group and company
- You are proactive
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Professional Services Team?
BeyondTrust was founded upon a strong culture that believed freedom and creativity were the best approach to build truly industry-changing products. To this day, that same spirit drives the focus and innovation of our company.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.