At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What Will You Do?
The Software Renewal Account Specialist is part of a team working collaboratively to secure and expand the renewals business of the company. The Customer Success Specialist will communicate directly with external contacts including but not limited to customers, resellers and partners as well as with internal departments to effectively maintain and improve upon the processes and procedures in place to maximize renewal bookings and improve customer satisfaction and experience.
In This Role, You Will:
• Contribute to the attainment of the annual renewal bookings quota
• Participate with add-on and upsell opportunities related to renewals
• Accelerate the renewals growth rate through various programs targeting past-due customers
• Act as liaison between customers, support, sales, marketing and billing
• Work with customer marketing to drive product/feature awareness and usage
• Drive internal efficiencies and enhance customer experience
• Focus sales reps on new business
• Provide contacts receiving invoice and renewal process changes to sales
• Communicate key AMR deals to Sales and Partner Teams prior to billing cycle
• Consult Support Team on requirements for latest software
• Onboard new partners quoting maintenance
• Track renewal KPI’s/categories and rectify asset discrepancies
• Record all activity in SFDC to enhance visibility
• Ensure SFDC is updated with appropriate contact(s) to receive AMR invoices
• Reduce bounce-backs and follow-ups
• Increase interaction with current & expired accounts
• Develop expired account segmentation & custom programs
• Communicate and document changes/trends within customer base
• Leverage customer relationships to promote new products
• Document feedback from customers and uncover issues negatively impacting renewals
What is Required?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study
• Salesforce.com (SFDC)
• Experience with the sales industry a plus; Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of automation, analytics, and general office technology including operations, development, and general office administration
• Able to effectively organize, multitask and prioritize
• Motivated to help others in a team environment
• Support and adhere to the Company’s Core Values
Who are you?
• You are flexible!
• You define “good attitude.”
• You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
• You have a great sense of humor.
• You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
• You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
• You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
• You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
• You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
• You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
• You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
• You are proactive.
• You graciously give and receive feedback.
• You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.