At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network
The main purpose of this role is to work in a team selling environment with more experienced enterprise sales reps on the team to grow and close bookings of higher velocity, lower sized (inbound) sales opportunities and to create, develop and close new (outbound) opportunities. Candidates will be responsible for achieving bookings goals on a continuous basis by managing, building and developing a pipeline of sales opportunities. This position requires a hunter sales acumen.
What you will do:
- Manage (inbound) or find (outbound), qualify and close higher velocity and volume opportunities within team sales territory
- Own and manage the sales cycle leveraging a value-based selling approach
- Present solutions to meet client’s business needs and fulfill requirements
- Responsible for accurate and timely opportunity updates and bookings forecast
- Interaction with sales development reps to drive opportunity creation, revenue generation
- Utilize telephone communication as the primary means of contacting customers, articulating solutions, developing and closing sales opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding company standards for customer phone contact and documentation of customer interactions
Who you are?
- 4 year college degree, or relevant work experience
- 1-2 years successful track record in sales development and or sales (technology, software, B2B, etc.)
- Demonstrate passion for company, solutions, customers, and goals
- Motivation to expand personal and professional knowledge of product and sales skills
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles, high velocity
- Create and nurture strong collaborative relationships with field sales team members
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Proven ability to prospect and develop consistent pipeline
- Security, SaaS or Cloud sales experience
- Enterprise sales cycle experience
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.