As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers. As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking environment, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What you will do:
BeyondTrust is seeking a Development Operations (DevOps) Engineer to join our DevOps Team in Halifax, Nova Scotia. In this role, you will:
- Design and maintain Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines to support mission critical cloud services in a Microsoft stack
- Participate in the design and maintenance of cloud service architectures
- Collaborate with product management, software development, quality assurance and operations professionals to determine requirements and implement internal solutions
- Support professionals across the software development, quality assurance and operations teams
- 2 years of experience managing and configuring cloud services using offerings such as:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience using project tracking tools such as:Team Foundation Services/Visual Studio Team Services
- Atlassian Jira
- Experience using automation tools such as:
- Microsoft Build (MSBuild)
- Experience working with Source Control Management (SCM) tools such as:
- TFS/VSTS Template Maintenance
- XAML/vNext build definition maintenance with TFS and MSBuild
- Experience architecting and implementing cloud solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Coding experience with:PowerShell
- Knowledge of coding best practices in the above languages
- Application lifecycle management experience
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Halifax Team?
- BeyondTrust is built upon a strong collaborative culture that believes teamwork and creativity are the best approach to build truly industry-changing products.
- Enjoy a state of the art facility in a premium downtown location.
- Work with a variety of technologies to build and evolve enterprise security products.
- A range of employee benefits, including RRSP matching and a company-paid extended health care plan.
- Free soda, snacks, and freshly ground coffee.
- Lunchtime Xbox One duels, board-games, and role-playing games.
- Casual dress and atmosphere.
- Learn and grow your skills with a talented team of engineers who are excited to share their latest projects and ideas with other team members, access to educational and learning resources.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.